Our Practice Will Re-Open April 29th
During these unprecedented times, like many other businesses we have had to make some tough choices.
Going forward all current Longmont patients will be seen by Dr. Christensen and all Lafayette and Thornton patients will be seen by Dr. Ramirez. Dr. Gunnels will sadly no longer be with our practice. We understand this will be a transition for our patients and request patience and understanding as we step forward into an ever-changing environment.
Our staff will be rescheduling all patients whose appointments were canceled, prioritizing emergency patients first. Going forward our office will be taking the following precautions in line with current CDC and ADA guidelines.
- Our staff will be sanitizing/ wiping down our lobby every 30 minutes
- Our front door will be propped open to help eliminate unnecessary contact
- We ask that each child/children be accompanied by one guardian/ parent only
- Staff will have proper PPE
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival to an appointment
- All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of each day
- Social distancing markers will be placed in our lobby
- Screening questionnaires will be filled out by each family upon arrival to our office
We are excited to be reopening our doors on April 29th and welcome all of our wonderful patients back!
Foothills Pediatric Dentistry