David Ramirez DDS
His passion for dentistry comes from the reward of helping little smiles and creating a positive dental experience for each and every one of his patients.
Dr. Ramirez’ work with the underserved population is what drove him to pursue his pediatric specialty. As a father, he understands the importance of providing the highest quality dental care in a fun and compassionate environment. Outside of the office you will find him riding bikes to the lake or building LEGOS with his son. Having strong roots from Texas, he is a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan!
- Pediatric Dental Residency – Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Southern Methodist University
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Colorado Dental Association
- Member of the Colorado Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry